Thursday 10 March 2016

Well done BBC School Reporters ( A message from Miss. Baldwin)

THANK YOU MINI JOURNALISTS!


I would like to thank my absolutely wonderful mini journalists who spent the entire day researching news and writing up articles. I am extremely proud of their talent and hard work and this has not gone unnoticed by me or anyone at the school.

The day began in a flurry of excitement where our reporters, who have been at the club since the start of the school year, started formulating their stories, using the skills they learnt at the club and putting them into practice. Our reporters had so many stories to share that it wasn't possible for us to put them all up today.


I can honestly say that I am beaming with pride at the dedication that these students have put into this day. Their enthusiasm was exceptionally infectious highlighting for me one of the many reasons I do this job.

Once again, a personal Thank You to each and every one of these students, from your FAVOURITE teacher (yes let's not deny it guys, denial is bad for your health!)

Priya
Sachin
Vivek
Amandeepkaur
Corey
Kalisha
Urja
Saad
Monik 
Helly
Bhavina
Jenisha


All the best
Miss Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment